HUI ZHEN GAN advises on a broad range of private equity and corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and general corporate work.
Recent examples of Hui Zhen’s work include advising:
- Partners Group, a leading global private markets firm, on expanding the shareholder base of International Schools Partnership, a leading international group of K-12 schools.
- Great Hill Partners in connection with its acquisition of Notonthehighstreet, a UK curated online marketplace.
- KKR on its participation in a US$530 million funding round in Wolt, a leading European food delivery business based in Finland.
- KKR on its acquisition of Argenta, a leading animal pharmaceutical research and manufacturing company.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners in its sale of and re-investment in Independent Clinical Services Group to Onex Corporation.
She was a U.S. summer associate in Sidley’s London office in 2017, where she gained experience in the firm’s private equity practice. She joined the London office as an associate in 2018.