FREDDIE GLEBOCKI’s work involves a wide range of asset-backed securitization, structured finance, real estate finance, and general finance matters.
His experience includes advising:
- Originators and arrangers on private and public securitization transactions across multiple jurisdictions and in a range of asset classes, including auto-loans, trade receivables, residential mortgages, and esoterics.
- Arrangers, originators, and investors on the structuring and restructuring of structured finance transactions, including leverage to direct lending platforms, repack programs, asset-backed commercial paper programs, conduit lending, and other asset-backed lending.
- Investment funds in connection with the acquisition and restructuring of non-performing financial assets held by or originated by European and Latin American banks.
- Sponsors and lenders in connection with real estate financing and acquisition financing transactions, including in the pubs and care home sector and for investment properties.
- Financial institutions on the sale and purchase, and servicing of, trade receivables in the payments industry.
- Banks and investment funds in connection with negotiating trade confirmations and related documentation on secondary market trades of loans and other debt instruments.
Freddie has also spent nine months on secondment at an international investment bank, supporting their asset-backed securities and structured finance teams.