ANNY HUANG is a partner in Sidley’s Chicago office and serves as chair of alternative assets in the Global Finance practice. She represents and advises international financial institutions, leading investment funds and public and private corporations. Anny’s practice includes structured financings, cash flow and asset based leverage facilities, private debt and financings of alternative assets, including financings for investment funds, mutual funds and asset managers (such as prime brokerage financings, fund-of-fund facilities, margin loans, liquidity facilities backed by equities, bonds, ABCP, treasuries and other assets, capital call facilities, repurchase agreements, derivatives and warehouse loans), single family rental and mortgage securitizations, structured facilities for alternative assets (such as hedge fund interests, private equity investments, insurance commissions and containers), mezzanine and second lien financings.
Recent transactions include representing:
- Deutsche Bank as administrative agent on a $1.2 billion warehouse credit facility in the acquisition of Silver Bay by Tricon American Homes
- Deutsche Bank as lead structurer on the first single-family rental securitization and Blackstone/Invitation Homes 2013-SFR1 winner of the IFR “Structured Finance Deal of the Year” for 2013
- Bank lenders on USD$ billions in private variable funding note, prime brokerage, margin, subscription and liquidity facilities for investment funds, mutual funds and alternative asset managers
- Davita, Inc. in its $5.5 billion senior secured credit facilities
- Ingredion Incorporated in its $1.0 billion senior revolving credit facility
- Western Union in its $1.5 billion senior revolving credit facility and $950 million term credit facility
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. in its $2.0 billion senior revolving credit facility
- eBay Inc. in its $3.0 billion senior revolving credit facility
- CBOE in its $300 million term loan credit facility
- A group of investment fund lenders in connection with a management buy-out of a public company
- A group of investment fund lenders in connection with the financing and recapitalization of a multi-billion dollar foreign subsidiary of a public company
Anny has been recognized by several publications, including Chambers USA, as a leading lawyer in the area of capital markets and has been named by Law360 as one of the top five “rising stars” in Banking and as one of the National Law Journal’s Rising Stars in Chicago. In 2019, she was named by Crain’s Chicago Business to its list of “Notable Minorities in Accounting, Consulting & Law.” She currently serves as chair of the firm’s Committee on Conflicts and Professional Responsibility, and as a member of the Investment and Retirement Plans Committee and the Committee on Diversity.