HANNAH PINKARCHEVSKI advises global financial institutions on UK and EU financial services regulatory issues, with a particular focus on derivatives regulation and documentation. Hannah has experience in advising investment managers, corporate entities and market infrastructures on:
- the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR);
- the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II);
- the Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products Regulation (PRIIPs Regulation);
- the Securities Financing Transaction Regulation (SFTR);
- the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD);
- the new EU investment firm prudential regime in the Investment Firm Directive and Regulation; and
- the EU legislative processes and public consultations.
Hannah has advised on a number of regulatory matters, including in relation to central clearing, collateral arrangements, regulatory reporting and Brexit planning. Prior to joining Sidley, Hannah held roles in financial markets policy at both the European Commission and the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
Hannah also spent a number of years as a derivatives documentation specialist for a top-tier U.S. investment bank and has experience in advising on derivatives documentation, including master agreements, credit support documentation and industry protocols.