ALLEN THIGPEN focuses his practice on commercial litigation, including litigation relating to mergers and acquisitions, securities litigation, and class actions. Allen has represented clients in federal and state courts across the country, in various arbitral fora, and in proceedings involving federal and state regulators. Allen also maintains a robust pro bono practice. Before joining the firm, Allen clerked for The Honorable A. Joe Fish of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, in Dallas.
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, E.D. of New York
- 美国范德堡大学法学院, 法学博士, 2017 (Dean’s Scholarship, Phi Delta Phi Honor Society)
- Sewanee: The University of the South, 文学学士, 2013 (magna cum laude)
- A. Joe Fish, 美国区域法院, 得克萨斯州北部 (2017 - 2018)