ROMAIN TOURENNE has experience acting on a broad range of private equity and corporate matters, including acquisitions, capital markets transactions and general corporate work.
Romain’s experience includes representing:
- KKR on its investment in Ornikar, a European provider of road safety education.
- KKR on its participation in a US$530 million funding round in Wolt, a leading European food delivery business based in Finland.
- KKR on its acquisition of Argenta, a leading animal pharmaceutical research and manufacturing company.
- Fnac Darty S.A., a leading European retailer of consumer electronics, editorial products, and household appliances, in connection with its offering of €300 million 1.875% Senior Notes due 2024 and €350 million 2.625% Senior Notes due 2026.
- Goldman Sachs on its investment in tech platform LumApps.
Romain trained and qualified as a solicitor in Sidley’s office in London, where he also gained experience with the firm’s real estate finance and competition groups. Before joining Sidley, Romain worked as a corporate paralegal at another international law firm in London.
Romain is a French national and regularly advises on transactions involving French buyers, sellers, target companies and issuers.