ALEXIS A. COOPER concentrates her practice in general corporate transactions, focusing on mergers and acquisitions, private equity buyouts and providing general corporate counsel to portfolio companies.
Her experience includes representation of:
- Private equity funds in structuring, negotiating and consummating acquisitions and dispositions.
- Private equity portfolio companies in subsequent add-on acquisitions and in other corporate matters including restructuring and reorganizations, management equity arrangements, credit agreement compliance, employment compensation matters and corporate governance.
- Management teams in equity reinvestments, employment arrangements and incentive terms in connection with private equity transactions, including going private transactions and fund to fund sales.
- Stakeholders, including lenders and noteholders, in reorganization and bankruptcy transactions in connection with debt to equity exchanges.
- Buyers in the acquisition of distressed businesses.
- Privately held companies in connection with division sales and sales of their entire businesses.