On May 25th, Sidley partner Andrew Harper will be a session leader at Doon Capital’s invitation-only Auto|Mobility Tech event, which will consist of a salon-style event focused on subject matter discussions. Andrew will be sharing his experience on net zero investments with 35 other industry leaders from various backgrounds such as investors, large companies, and startups.
The workshop brings together new auto/mobility startups, top investors, corporates, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and others for interaction on key developments in the auto/mobility sector. Themes for this year’s workshop include:
- How must industry manufacturing processes change?
- Where do we stand on progress towards electro-fuels and advanced biofuels?
- What innovations are possible with zero carbon materials?
- What is the future of net zero public transportation post Covid?
- And how do we measure the progress of individual companies towards their commitments, so they can be held accountable and also get credit for what they have accomplished?