Topic: Validity of the Arbitration Agreement: Risks and Benefits of Contracting with SOEs
On the occasion of the 20th Vis East Moot, HKIAC is organising a panel discussion on the topic of "Validity of the Arbitration Agreement: Risks and Benefits of Contracting with SOEs" to discuss the validity of the arbitration agreement. This year case scenario of the Vis East involved respondent – SOE, which argues over its consent to arbitration agreement.
- Victoria Khandrimaylo, Counsel, HKIAC
- Mariel Dimsey, Secretary-General, HKIAC
- Dmitry Kaysin, Partner, Rybalkin, Gortsunyan, Dyakin
- Tim Robbins, Independent Arbitrator, Robbins Arbitration
- Yan Zhang, Partner, Sidley