Topic: Fraudulent Misrepresenting Yourself out of the CISG: The Scope and Application of the CISG
In this panel, speakers will be sharing trends and insights in regards of the scope and application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (“CISG”) in Hong Kong, discussing the issues arounds fraudulent misrepresentation, while covering real-life examples of relevant law issues, as well as providing practical advice for sellers and buyers, etc.
- Ms. Anne Wang, Deputy Counsel, ICC Hong Kong / Co-Chair, MAA Mentorship Programme
- Mr. Eric Ng, Deputy Secretary-General, HKIAC
- Professor Dr. Ulrich G. Schroeter, Professor, University of Basel / Member, CISG Advisory Counsel
- Professor Dr. Ingeborg Schwenzer, Professor emerita, University of Basel / Member, CISG Advisory Counsel
- Ms. Yan Zhang, Partner, Sidley