Lucia Radder Quick
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Privacy and Cybersecurity
While attending the University of Virginia School of Law, Lucia served as a member of the Virginia Journal of International Law and co-founded a student organization focused on law, technology, and security. She interned for the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of New York, in the Business and Securities Fraud section and the National Security and Cybercrime section.
While attending the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, Lucia obtained a master’s degree in Strategic Studies and International Economics, and focused her studies on national security issues. During this time, Lucia wrote for the national security–focused publication Lawfare. Prior to her dual degree program, Lucia worked for the U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, as a paralegal.
Admissions & Certifications
- New York
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2021
- John Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, M.A., 2021
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2014