Six Sidley lawyers from Sidley’s Securities Enforcement and Regulatory group will speak at the SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society Annual Seminar, March 20–23 at the Grand Lakes Orlando. The speakers and panels include:
- Jamie Brigagliano, “Institutional Cash Equity Sales and Trading”
- Hardy Callcott, “Compliance and Supervision of Retail Products”
- Kevin Campion, “New Challenges in Prime Services and Hedge Fund Clients”
- Neal Sullivan, “A Complex Frontier: Growth in State Laws and Regulation”
- Cri Swift, “Key Legal and Regulatory Issues for Private Client Firms”
- Paul Tyrrell, “We're Not In Kansas Anymore: Compliance Considerations Around Remote Work Environment”
Sidley is a proud sponsor of the SIFMA C&L 2022 seminar.