Please join us for Private Funds 2023, featuring Sidley lawyers and key industry leaders from around the world as they offer global perspectives on the state of the private funds industry. The program will include hybrid presentations covering a range of topics, including real assets, private equity, credit funds, regulatory updates, hedge funds, and the geopolitical landscape.
This year’s program will feature two individual conversations for in-person attendees only, the first with Founder and Managing Partner of Arctos Sports Partners Ian H. Charles, and the second with General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer at Engine No. 1 Nate Saint Victor.
Click here for the full agenda.
Panel discussions will include:
- Hedge Funds: 2023 Trends
- The Real Deal: Developments in Energy Transition, Agribusiness, Climate Change, and Real Estate Funds
- Bespoke Private Equity Products: Secondaries, Continuation Funds, and Co-Investments
- Geopolitical Developments 2023: Navigating Risks and Restrictions
- Credit Fund Strategies, Structures, and Opportunities in an Uncertain Market
- Three E's and the Truth: Enforcement, E-comms, ESG, and the New Normal
Private Funds 2023 will feature Sidley lawyers and dynamic guest speakers.
Keynote address by Ian H. Charles, Founder and Managing Partner of Arctos Sports Partners, in conversation with Charles H. Baker, co-chair of Sidley’s Entertainment, Sports and Media industry group.
David R. Sawyier Memorial Fireside Chat featuring Nate Saint Victor, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer at Engine No. 1, in conversation with Laurin Blumenthal Kleiman, partner in Sidley’s global Investment Funds practice.
Panel discussions will feature:
- Matthew Cavanagh, Executive Legal Counsel, Legal, Qatar Investment Authority
- Jillien Flores, Executive Vice President, Managing Director, Head of Global Government Affairs, Managed Funds Association
- Josie Liao, Executive Director, Product Specialist in Alternative Investment Products, UBS
- Jack Pitts, Senior Managing Director, Legal and Compliance, Blackstone
- Matt Siano, General Counsel, Two Sigma Investments, LP
- Jeffrey Traum, Senior Managing Director, General Counsel, Napier Park Global Capital
The health of our clients, colleagues, and guests is important to us. If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms please stay home and get better. If you are recovering from COVID-19 or have been recently exposed, please follow current CDC guidelines.