Sidley is pleased to share the October issue of Sidley Perspectives on M&A and Corporate Governance, a bimonthly newsletter designed to keep you current on what we consider to be the most important legal developments involving M&A and corporate governance matters. Topics covered in this issue include:
- Drafting Board of Directors Meeting Minutes: A Litigator’s Perspective
- Delaware Extends MFW Framework in Controller Transactions
- Decision Sheds Light on the Meaning of a “Fully Informed” Stockholder Vote
- Independent Directors Acting in Good Faith Protected by Business Judgment Rule
- Books and Records Request Denied Based on Garner Fiduciary Exception
- President Trump Follows CFIUS Recommendation and Blocks Cross-Border M&A Deal Over National Security Concerns
- SEC Releases New Guidance on the Pay Ratio Disclosure Rule
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE DEVELOPMENTS
- NYC Comptroller Launches “Boardroom Accountability Project 2.0” Focused on Board Composition and Refreshment
- Vanguard Is Taking a More Aggressive Stance on Climate Risk Disclosure and Board Gender Diversity
Current and past issues of Sidley Perspectives on M&A and Corporate Governance are available on our website. View the October issue here.
Sidley Austin LLP provides this information as a service to clients and other friends for educational purposes only. It should not be construed or relied on as legal advice or to create a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking advice from professional advisers.
Attorney Advertising—Sidley Austin LLP, One South Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60603. +1 312 853 7000. Sidley and Sidley Austin refer to Sidley Austin LLP and affiliated partnerships, as explained at www.sidley.com/disclaimer.
© Sidley Austin LLP