MELANIE BERDECIA focuses her practice on commercial litigation and disputes, which includes motion practice in trial proceedings, and the representation of individuals and corporate clients in white collar criminal matters, government investigations and enforcement actions.
Melanie earned her law degree from Harvard Law School, where she served as a senior technical editor for the Harvard Law and Policy Review and as a junior editor for the Harvard Journal on Racial and Ethnic Justice. Prior to attending Harvard Law School, Melanie earned a B.S. degree with Honors from Cornell University’s School of Industrial and Labor Relations.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, S.D. of New York
- New York
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2015
- Cornell University, B.S., 2012 (with honors)