KRISTEN KNAPP represents clients in all phases of civil and criminal litigation, including enforcement actions, internal investigations, and trial and appellate court proceedings. Kristen’s experience includes defending clients in False Claims Act investigations and litigation, representing clients in breach of contract litigation, and advising clients with respect to a wide range of government contracting matters.
Kristen’s representative matters include:
- Represented RelaDyne LLC, a portfolio company of American Industrial Partners, in its acquisition of Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- Represented pharmaceutical company defending a breach of contract action alleging violations of milestone payment provisions
- Represented financial services industry defendant at trial and appellate level in an action to enforce a settlement agreement
- Represented defendants in qui tam action under False Claims Act alleging violations of Small Business Administration size regulations
- Represented GSA Schedule contractor in connection with qui tam lawsuit and related DOJ investigation under the False Claims Act case alleging violations of the price reduction clause
- Represented major pharmaceutical company in connection with False Claims Act case arising out of allegations regarding off label promotion and kickbacks within the military
- Represented third-party intervenor in bid protest before the Government Accountability Office
- Represented contractors in appeals of Defense Contract Audit Agency audits of contracts funded through the Foreign Military Financing program
- Advised clients regarding compliance with the Buy American Act and Trade Agreements Act