Privacy and cybersecurity are significant and important topics for all entities, regardless of industry and location. These issues are of particular importance in the context of transactions, where the parties need to assess and address potentially significant risks that derive from or may impact privacy compliance, the ability to use and transfer a company’s data, a ransomware or other cybersecurity incident, and other issues.
Watch Sidley Privacy and Cybersecurity lawyers Clayton Northouse and Lauren Kitces discuss key privacy and cybersecurity considerations for transactions and recent trends in the space.
- How to prepare for privacy and cybersecurity diligence
- How privacy and cybersecurity risks are detected and addressed in the context of a deal
- Diligence considerations for artificial intelligence and machine learning
- How ransomware and cybersecurity incidents can affect a deal – before, during, and after
- The global spread of privacy requirements and how they impact transactions
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.