On Thursday, June 23, Global Investigation Review (GIR) will present its inaugural GIR Live: Chicago event. This program will bring together leading professionals from the public and private sectors to discuss recent issues and trends relating to corporate investigations and government enforcement, including cybersecurity, cryptocurrency, ephemeral messaging, monitorships, and compliance programs.
Sidley white collar partner Geeta Malhotra will be co-hosting and co-moderating the program. Among those speaking at the event will be:
- John Lausch – United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois;
- Lorinda Laryea – Acting Chief of the DOJ Criminal Fraud Section in Washington, D.C.;
- Steve Dollear – Chief of the National Security and Cybercrime Section at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Illinois;
- Eric Shiffman – FBI Deputy Special Agent in Charge;
- Anthony Garcia – Senior Counsel at The Boeing Company;
- Dave Glockner – Exelon SVP, Compliance, Audit, and Risk; and
- Jerry Kral – Brown-Forman Corp. SVP, Chief Compliance and Chief Risk Officer.
Tickets to the event are complimentary for in-house counsel and government attorneys.