Join Sidley and OneTrust DataGuidance for a webinar focusing on the new EU legislation regulating big online platforms, the Digital Markets Act (DMA). As the DMA will soon be coming into force, many complex questions as to its implementation are bound to arise.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What steps should be taken to manage tensions between the DMA and other legislative instruments?
- How will the DMA’s data-related obligations co-exist with the GDPR?
- Is the High Level Advisory Group of the DMA sufficiently well equipped to ensure effective cross-discplinary coordination?
- João Vareda – Deputy Head of Unit, DG Competition (European Commission) - specialist in antitrust cases in the IT, internet and consumer electronics sectors
- Thomas Zerdick – Head of Unit Supervision and Enforcement, European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- Ken Daly – Managing Partner Brussels office and Co-Head European Antitrust/Competition practice, Sidley Austin LLP
- Monika Zdzieborska – Senior Managing Associate, European Antitrust/Competition practice, Sidley Austin LLP
Sidley Austin LLP and OneTrust DataGuidance will process delegate contact details for the purposes of organizing and administering this event and for contacting you about future events. Please note that delegate contact details may be passed between Sidley Austin LLP and OneTrust DataGuidance for the above purposes.
For questions or more information, please click here to contact us.