Please join Sidley's multidisciplinary PFAS team to learn about regulatory developments and risk management issues. Topics will include:
- Overview of PFAS and their regulatory and liability risks
- Ongoing litigation and risk management tactics
- Structural optimization and liability management strategies
- Recent and expected regulatory developments at the federal and state levels
- The Board's oversight role and pressures for greater corporate transparency
This webinar has been approved for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions:
CA – 1.0 General Credit (Participatory)
IL – 1.0 General Credit
NY – 1.0 Professional Practice (Non-transitional/appropriate for experienced attorneys only)
FL & VA – Applied Upon Request
Sidley Austin LLP is a State Bar of California-approved MCLE provider, as well as a New York-accredited provider of NY CLE credit, an Illinois-accredited provider of IL CLE credit, and an approved sponsor of Texas CLE credit.
To access a recording that is eligible for CLE credit, please contact email@example.com.