Private Equity Compliance and Regulatory Best Practices
Join us for a virtual SEC Fireside Chat on Wednesday, December 6, at 1:00 p.m. PT.
- SEC Update Analysis:
- Private Funds Rule;
- AI and Predictive Analytics Regulations;
- Marketing Rules, including Investment Advisor Marketing Rule, Custody Rule, Outsourcing Regulations, and ESG and Climate Investment Advisor Rule; and
- Form PF Regulations.
- Engaging Case Studies: Dive into real-life scenarios that illustrate how these new regulations are being applied and the potential consequences of non-compliance.
- Exam Preparation Tips: Hear advice on how to best prepare for your upcoming exams, with a focus on the new SEC updates.
Who May Be Interested In Attending
Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Financial Officers, and in-house legal counsel at private equity firms.
- Hardy Callcott, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Alex Bradford, Partner, Audit Services, RSM
- Vadim Glukhovsky, Examination Manager/Supervisory Attorney at U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Kristin Snyder, Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Jon Waterman, Partner - Financial Advisory Services, RSM US LLP
Association of Corporate Growth - San Francisco (ACG San Francisco) will process delegate contact details for the purposes of organizing and administering this event, and for contacting you about future events. Please note that delegate contact details may be passed between Sidley Austin LLP and ACG San Francisco for the above purposes.
For questions or more information, please click here to contact us.