Join us for Private Funds 2024 as Sidley lawyers and key industry leaders from around the world offer global perspectives on the current and future state of the private funds industry. Panel discussions will include ethics considerations for counsel to funds and their advisors, a global view of ESG, fundraising for private funds, insurance capital opportunities, regulatory and enforcement issues, and hedge fund market trends.
Panel discussions will include:
- Ethical Issues for Private Fund Lawyers
- The Global View of the E, the S, and the G
- Fundraising for Private Funds: Reasons for Concern or Return to Normalcy?
- Insurance Capital Opportunities
- The Deluge: Regulatory and Enforcement Issues
- 2024 Hedge Fund Market Trends
Private Funds 2024 will feature Sidley lawyers and dynamic guest speakers.
Rekha Unnithan, Managing Director and Global Head of Private Equity Impact at Nuveen, will join Sidley Investment Funds partner Alyssa Grikscheit for the Keynote Conversation.
The David R. Sawyier Memorial Fireside Chat will feature André Perold, Chief Investment Officer at HighVista, in conversation with Elizabeth Shea Fries, global leader of Sidley's market-leading Investment Funds practice.
The David R. Sawyier Memorial Fireside Chat and Keynote Conversation will be offered to in-person attendees only.
Additional industry speakers will include:
- Mandy Lam, GC, HG Vora
- Anna Spector, Managing Director and CCO, CVC Credit
- Luke Belcastro, Partner, M2O
- Taiesha McBroom, CLO, Aspida
- Michael Adams, GC and CCO, Prosperity Asset Management
- Caitlin Farrell-Starbuck, Global CCO, ExodusPoint
- Emily Locher, GC and CCO, Capstone
Sidley Austin LLP is an Approved Accredited Provider of CA, IL, and NY CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.