KELLY DYBALA is the head of the Global Finance Group for the Dallas office. She focuses her practice on private equity, financing transactions and debt restructurings. Kelly represents borrowers, private equity funds and direct lenders concentrating on acquisition financing, asset-based financing, mezzanine financing, subscription financing, and subordinated debt financing. In addition, she is experienced in workouts, restructurings, and debtor-in-possession financing on behalf of both borrowers and financial institutions.
Kelly has represented a number of leading private equity firms, including Advent International, Avista Capital, BDT Partners, Berkshire Partners, Highview Capital, Great Hill Partners, Lindsay Goldberg, Lovell Minnick Partners, OMERS Private Equity, One Equity Partners, Providence Equity Partners, Siris Capital, Summit Partners, THL Partners, TowerBrook, TSG Consumers Partners, and Z Capital Partners including many of their portfolio companies. Kelly also regularly represents corporate clients on both investment-grade and leveraged finance matters, including AFLAC, Bodega Latina Corporation, IDEX Corporation, Fortegra Financial, Pier 1, Mattress Firm, Raising Cane’s, Tuesday Morning, United Pacific, Univision Communications, and Worldpay.
Kelly has been recognized in numerous prestigious publications, including the below accolades:
- “Highly Regarded” for Banking and Finance in the United States, IFLR1000
- “Best Lawyer” in Banking and Finance Law and Corporate Law, The Best Lawyers in America (2016-2022)
- “Top 100 Power Lawyer,” The Hollywood Reporter (2020)
- Leading lawyer for Banking and Finance in Texas, Chambers USA (2010–2023)
- Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine (2013 and 2017)
- Texas “Super Lawyer,” Super Lawyers (2014–2018)
- “Rising Star” in Texas, Super Lawyers (2004–2013)
- “Recommended” Lawyer for Private Equity Buyouts, The Legal 500 US (2014–2016)
- “40 Under 40” honorees, M&A Advisor (2012)
- Named as one of the 45 best women lawyers under the age of 45 in the United States, The American Lawyer (2011)
- “40 Under 40,” Dallas Business Journal (2012)