WILLIAM GWYN has experience acting for private equity sponsors in leveraged finance transactions, high yield offerings, syndicated lending, refinancings and general banking.
Recent examples of William’s work include representing:
- Crayhill Capital Management on its US$200 million financing of Heroes, a UK-based technology-driven ecommerce company.
- Crayhill Capital Management on the US$300 million financing for unybrands, an integrated platform for e-commerce businesses.
- Atento SA in the offering of US$500 million 8% Senior Secured Notes due 2026 by its subsidiary, Atento Luxco 1.
- Great Hill Partners in connection with its acquisition of Notonthehighstreet, a UK curated online marketplace.
- GLAS on the restructuring of Nynas AB, a Swedish based oil refinery business.
Prior to joining Sidley in 2016, William was an associate in the banking and finance practice of another international law firm.