We hope you can join us for the 14th Annual MCLE Mini Marathon. Sidley will offer more than six hours of credit designed to help lawyers meet their MCLE requirements. Sessions will include:
- A Look Ahead: Legal and Practical Considerations for Employers Regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine and Return to Work
- Preparing for Changes in DOJ Enforcement Priorities
- Privilege Considerations After a Data Security Incident
- Social Justice Movements: Legal and Practical Considerations for Corporations
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace and Legal Considerations
- United States Supreme Court Review
The programs will be submitted for CLE credit in Illinois, New York, California, Texas and Virginia.
For more information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.