KELLY J. HUGGINS is pro bono counsel in the firm’s Chicago office. She also coordinates the firm’s Capital Litigation Project and Political Asylum and Immigrants’ Rights Project. Through the Capital Litigation Project, the firm represents indigent death row prisoners in Alabama in their state post-conviction proceedings on a pro bono basis. The Political Asylum and Immigrants’ Rights Project is designed to help indigent asylum seekers and other indigent immigrants seeking legal status in the United States on a pro bono basis. Ms. Huggins is a former associate in the Healthcare group.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois - General
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2001 (summa cum laude)
- University of Portland, M.A.T., 1998
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1996 (summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)