MITCHEL A. MICK is a staff attorney in Sidley’s Chicago office. His principal areas of practice include corporate, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, contracts, securities, and public utility law. Mr. Mick is co-author of “The Use of Formulas to Bridge the ‘Stranded Costs’ Impasse” CCH Power and Telecom Law (Nov./Dec. 1999) and author of “Personal Liability For Directors Who Violate Lending Limit Statutes: Has Indiana Followed Congress’ Lead?” 26 Indiana Law Review 387 (1992), which was listed as “Worth Reading” in the June 21, 1993 issue of The National Law Journal.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois - General
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, S.D. of Indiana
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 法務博士, 1993 (magna cum laude, Articles Editor, Indiana Law Review)
- Indiana University, B.S., 1987