Please join us on Wednesday, May 10 for a digital health-focused roundtable hosted by Sidley and The Digital Therapeutics Alliance. Across two panels, we will discuss important and timely topics including marketing pathways, coverage and reimbursement issues, and more. Get industry tips and key watchouts from a look at the current marketplace.
What Does Success Look Like? Overcoming FDA Hurdles and Obtaining Reimbursement
Panelists will discuss how to successfully bring digital health to market by considering both FDA and post-approval coverage and reimbursement challenges and paths forward. Listen for an update on FDA’s latest guidance and how to make it work for you, as well as how to navigate benefit categories and reimbursement decisions across payors.
- Annie Saha, Assistant Director, Digital Health Center of Excellence, FDA
- Andy Molnar, CEO, Digital Therapeutics Alliance (DTA)
- Deitzah Raby, General Counsel, AppliedVR
- Everett Crosland, Chief Commercial Officer, Cognito Therapeutics
Fireside Chat with Seth Feuerstein, Founder and CEO of Oui Therapeutics, and Melissa Reilly, Chief Growth Officer at Evernorth Behavioral Health
Hear from two experts deeply engaged in digital health. We will hear them share their stories, discuss launching new digital health therapies, and speak to expertise that brought them to where they are today.
- Seth Feuerstein, MD, JD, Founder and CEO, Oui Therapeutics and Executive Director and Founder, Center for Digital Health, Innovation and Excellence, Yale School of Medicine
- Melissa Reilly, Chief Growth Officer, Evernorth Behavioral Health
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boston Life Sciences Roundtable:
Looking for a deep dive on the current life sciences landscape? Join us for an afternoon of discussions addressing cutting-edge trends at the Boston Life Sciences Roundtable, on Thursday, May 11, following Sidley Digital Health East. Click here for more information and registration.
The health of our clients, colleagues, and guests is important to us. If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms please stay home and get better. If you are recovering from COVID-19 or have been recently exposed, please follow applicable guidelines.