Please join us for our annual California employment law update, where we will discuss important changes to the laws impacting California employees and their employers.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Non-competition agreements
- Rebuttable presumptions of retaliation
- Expansion of sick leave
- Reproductive loss leave
- Anti-discrimination laws for marijuana use
- Use of AI in employment decisions
- The Adolph decision and PAGA claims
- And more
- Eric Kauffman, Partner
- Wendy Lazerson, Partner
- Cathryn Le Regulski, Partner
- Kate Roberts, Partner
- Cecilia Chan, Counsel
- Emily Wajert, Managing Associate
WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING:
General Counsel, In-House Labor Lawyers, Executive Management, and HR Professionals
CLE credit is pending for this program.
Sidley Austin LLP is a State Bar of California-approved MCLE provider, as well as a New York-accredited provider of NY CLE credit, an Illinois-accredited provider of IL CLE credit, and an approved sponsor of Texas CLE credit.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.