Sidley is pleased to share the September 2020 issue of Sidley Perspectives on M&A and Corporate Governance, a quarterly newsletter designed to keep you current on what we consider to be the most important legal developments involving M&A and corporate governance matters.
- Hostile Takeovers and Shareholder Activism in a COVID-19 World: Past, Present and Future
- The Election Will Change Antitrust
- Entire Fairness Standard Applied When Controlling Stockholder Negotiated Economic Terms With a Minority Stockholder Before MFW Protections Were in Place
- Delaware Supreme Court Revives Stockholder Suit Challenging CEO’s Failure to Disclose Proposed Post-Merger Compensation Increase to the Board
- Management of a Delaware Corporation Cannot Unilaterally Withhold Privileged Information From Directors
- California Court Upholds Delaware Corporation’s Exclusive Federal Forum Charter Provision
- 2020 DGCL Amendments Address Emergency Powers, Dividend Payments and Mandatory Indemnification
- California-Based Corporations Must Have Directors From Underrepresented Communities by End of 2021
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE DEVELOPMENTS
- Key Developments From the 2020 Proxy Season
- Leading Sustainability Standard-Setters Unite to Develop a More Coherent, Comprehensive Sustainability Reporting System
Current and past issues of Sidley Perspectives on M&A and Corporate Governance are available on our website. View the September 2020 issue here and past issues here.
If you have any questions regarding this issue of Sidley Perspectives or suggestions for topics to be covered in future issues, please contact the Sidley lawyer with whom you usually work or Claire Holland, the editor of the newsletter, at email@example.com.
Sidley Austin LLP provides this information as a service to clients and other friends for educational purposes only. It should not be construed or relied on as legal advice or to create a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking advice from professional advisers.
Attorney Advertising—Sidley Austin LLP, One South Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60603. +1 312 853 7000. Sidley and Sidley Austin refer to Sidley Austin LLP and affiliated partnerships, as explained at www.sidley.com/disclaimer.
© Sidley Austin LLP