Sidley has been awarded 10 practice area rankings and received 27 lawyer rankings in the 2023 edition of Chambers UK. Of these, five of the lawyer rankings were new or improved since the last edition.
Notably, Maria Isabel Manley maintained her longstanding Band 1 ranking in UK-wide Life Sciences: Regulatory, and Max Savoie was newly ranked in Financial Services: Payments Law. Rupert Wall also achieved two new rankings in Capital Markets: CLOs and Capital Markets: Structured Products, in addition to maintaining his ranking in Capital Markets: Securitisation.
The firm continues to be recommended for:
- London – Capital Markets: Debt
- London – Capital Markets: Securitisation
- London – Competition Law
- London – Restructuring/Insolvency
- UK-wide – Banking Litigation
- UK-wide – Data Protection & Information Law
- UK-wide – Financial Services: Payments Law
- UK-wide – Insurance: Non-contentious
- UK-wide – Investment Funds: Hedge Funds
- UK-wide – Investment Funds: Investor Representation
The annual Chambers UK guide provides analyses of legal practitioners in the United Kingdom based on in-depth interviews with clients and in-house counsel.