NILS GRAVENHORST’s main area of focus is advising on debt finance transactions, with clients including private equity sponsors, corporates, investment banks and credit funds.
Nils has experience in leveraged transactions, distressed acquisitions, financial restructuring and general banking.
Recent examples of Nils’ work include advising:
- ACPS Automotive, a technology and market leader in towbars/hitches for cars, SUVs, and vans, on the completion of its financial restructuring.
- Travelex on its financial and operational restructuring.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of the Azzurri Group.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of CarTrawler.
- Two private equity firms with respect to committed €575 million senior secured facilities in connection with their joint bid for the acquisition of a manufacturing business.
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc., a leading supplier of gaming terminals in the UK, with respect to its £240 million senior secured facilities established in connection with its acquisition of the Gaming Technology Group of Novomatic UK Ltd.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on its investment in the GBA Group, a UK-based vehicle logistics business servicing the global automotive and shipping industries.
Before joining Sidley in 2018, Nils trained at another international law firm in London.