NICOLE HEISE earned her J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School in 2018, where she served as an articles editor of The University of Chicago Law Review. Nicole earned her B.A., cum laude, in History from Amherst College in 2013.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois - General
- The University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2018
- Amherst College, B.A., 2013 (cum laude)
- Amy J. St. Eve, U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit (2021 - 2022)
- Virginia M. Kendall, U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois (2020 - 2021)