SARAH A. JEHL is a member of the Environmental practice group in the firm’s Chicago office. Ms. Jehl focuses her practice on transactional matters as well as regulatory and environmental compliance matters. Ms. Jehl’s transactional practice has included representation of buyers, sellers, lenders, and investors in a variety of mergers and acquisitions, project finance matters, and unique tax-related transactions. Ms. Jehl’s regulatory and compliance practice has involved counseling in matters such as spill reporting, managing lead based paint, addressing and managing storm water and air emissions issues, and complying with property transfer laws and remediation requirements.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Jehl worked as an environmental associate for an international law firm in its Chicago office. Ms. Jehl also served for two years as a law clerk to the Honorable James T. Moody of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois - General
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Indiana
- Northwestern School of Law, J.D., 2003 (cum laude, Order of the Coif)
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1999
- James T. Moody, U.S. District Court, N.D. of Indiana (2003 - 2005)