- Emerging Companies and Venture Capital
- Private Equity
He represents private equity funds, strategic investors and domestic and international corporate clients with regard to leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, management incentive plans, debt and equity restructurings and distressed investments.
Prior to joining Sidley in 2017, Thomas was an associate in the private equity and M&A practice of another international law firm.
He is fluent in German and English.
Admissions & Certifications
- Germany – Attorney at Law
- New York
- Higher Regional Court Braunschweig, Second State Exam, 2013
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M., 2010
- University of Münster, First State Exam, 2008