BRYAN ROBSON is highly skilled in matters related to banking and debt finance, including syndicated lending, leveraged acquisitions and issues related to general banking. He advises clients in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and financial restructurings.
Recent examples of Bryan’s work include representing:
- Compass Partners International and Rodenstock Group, a German manufacturer of high-quality progressive lenses, in connection with the refinancing of Rodenstock’s senior debt with a €395 million cov-lite TLB.
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc., a leading supplier of gaming terminals in the UK, with respect to its £240 million senior secured facilities established in connection with its acquisition of the Gaming Technology Group of Novomatic UK Ltd.
- TowerBrook in its sale of Metallo, a metal recycler and refiner, to Aurubis AG.
- Independent Clinical Services Group (ICS), a portfolio company of TowerBrook Capital Partners (TCP), on the successful recapitalization and portable refinancing of its existing debt structure.
- TowerBrook on its investment in the GBA Group, a UK-based vehicle logistics business servicing the global automotive and shipping industries.
- Five Arrows Principal Investments (the private equity arm of Rothschild) on senior and second lien facilities established with respect to inter alia the refinancing of certain senior facilities of the Datix Group.
- Atento on the acquisition of equity by institutional investors.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the Acquisition of CarTrawler.
Bryan has recently been recognized in Legal Week’s 2019 40 Under 40 Rising Stars in Private Equity list.
Prior to joining Sidley in 2016, Bryan was a partner in the corporate practice of another international law firm.
Admissions & Certifications
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2005
- University College London, B.A., 2004 (with first class honours)