NICOLE M. RYAN is counsel in the firm’s San Francisco office and focuses her practice on commercial litigation and disputes, including business torts, securities litigation, corporate governance disputes and class actions. She has represented clients in a range of industries in some of their most complex and significant disputes.
Nicole has represented technology companies, insurance companies, financial services companies, national accounting firms, directors and other clients in securities law matters, in professional liability matters and in other complex commercial cases, including title insurance litigation, escheat litigation, breach of contract disputes, fraud claims, breach of fiduciary duty claims, negligence claims and unfair competition claims.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, E.D. of California
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of California
- U.S. District Court, C.D. of California
- U.S. District Court, S.D. of California
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D., 1994 (Order of the Coif)
- Yale University, B.A., 1990 (cum laude)
- Betty B. Fletcher, U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit (1995 - 1996)
- D. Lowell Jensen, U.S. District Court, N.D. of California (1994 - 1995)