HANNIE SYEDA advises on a range of transactional, including M&A, regulatory and commercial matters for UK and international (re)insurance companies.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. on its $3.57 billion acquisition of Willis Towers Watson Assets.
- Advising Great Hill Partners in connection with its acquisition of Notonthehighstreet, a UK curated online marketplace.
- Advising GIC in connection with a US$1 billion investment in Convex Group, led by GIC and Onex Partners.
- Advising Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company on its acquisition of a shareholding in Rothesay Life.
- Advising Queen Park’s Equity on its acquisition of Learndirect Limited and its subsidiaries, a provider of online learning platform and courses.
Hannie trained and qualified as a solicitor in Sidley’s office in London, where she also completed seats in the Global Finance group and Restructuring team.