IRAM TARIQ has experience in leveraged finance transactions, syndicated lending, refinancings and general banking.
Recent examples of Iram’s work include advising:
- Atento SA in the offering of US$500 million 8% Senior Secured Notes due 2026 by its subsidiary, Atento Luxco 1.
- Great Hill Partners in connection with its acquisition of Notonthehighstreet, a UK curated online marketplace.
- GLAS on the restructuring of Nynas AB, a Swedish based oil refinery business.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners in its sale of and re-investment in Independent Clinical Services Group to Onex Corporation.
- Queen Park’s Equity on its acquisition of Learndirect Limited and its subsidiaries, a provider of online learning platform and courses.
- Global Loan Agency Services Limited on the restructuring and refinancing of Royal IHC.
- GHO Capital Partners LLP on its acquisition of Ardena.
- Global Loan Agency Services in connection with the restructuring of Galapagos Holding S.A.
- Compass Partners International and Rodenstock Group, a German manufacturer of high-quality progressive lenses, in connection with the refinancing of Rodenstock’s senior debt with a €395 million cov-lite TLB.
- TowerBrook in its sale of Metallo, a metal recycler and refiner, to Aurubis AG.
- Independent Clinical Services Group (ICS), a portfolio company of TowerBrook Capital Partners (TCP), on the successful recapitalization and portable refinancing of its existing debt structure.
- Empire Resorts, Inc., in a strategic alliance with an affiliate of bet365 Group Limited to develop a physical and online sportsbook at Resorts World Catskills.
- Five Arrows Principal Investments in its sale of and co-investment in Datix, a patient safety and risk management software company.
Before joining Sidley in 2016, Iram trained at another international law firm in London, which included a six month secondment in Dubai.