BRYAN ROBSON is highly skilled in matters related to banking and debt finance, including syndicated lending, leveraged acquisitions and issues related to general banking. He advises clients in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and financial restructurings.
Recent examples of Bryan’s work include representing:
- Atento SA in the offering of US$500 million 8% Senior Secured Notes due 2026 by its subsidiary, Atento Luxco 1.
- GLAS on the restructuring of Nynas AB, a Swedish based oil refinery business.
- King Street on the financing of a hotel and apartment complex in Mayfair, London.
- Queen Park’s Equity on its acquisition of Learndirect Limited and its subsidiaries, a provider of online learning platform and courses.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners in its sale of and re-investment in Independent Clinical Services Group to Onex Corporation.
- ACPS Automotive, a technology and market leader in towbars/hitches for cars, SUVs, and vans, on the completion of its financial restructuring.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of the Azzurri Group.
- Atento on the acquisition of equity by institutional investors.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of CarTrawler.
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc., a leading supplier of gaming terminals in the UK, on the proposed transformational acquisition of the Gaming Technology Group of Novomatic UK Ltd.
- TowerBrook in its sale of Metallo, a metal recycler and refiner, to Aurubis AG.
- Independent Clinical Services Group, a portfolio company of TowerBrook Capital Partners, on the successful recapitalization and portable refinancing of its existing debt structure.
- TowerBrook on its investment in the GBA Group, a UK-based vehicle logistics business servicing the global automotive and shipping industries.
- Five Arrows Principal Investments (the private equity arm of Rothschild) on senior and second lien facilities established with respect to inter alia the refinancing of certain senior facilities of the Datix Group.
Bryan was recognized in Legal Week’s 2019 40 Under 40 Rising Stars in Private Equity list. Most recently, he has been included in Chambers UK 2021 for Banking and Finance. Clients told the publication the he is “extremely smart, extremely resourceful and very responsive,” has “very strong negotiation skills and knows the market extremely well.”
Prior to joining Sidley in 2016, Bryan was a partner in the corporate practice of another international law firm.