IRIS YUEN's practice focuses on initial public offerings on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, corporate governance and compliance with the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other regulatory matters. Iris has also worked in the areas of cross-border mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures.
Iris speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Hong Kong (Solicitor)
- University of Hong Kong, 法学修士, 2007
- The City University of Hong Kong, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, 2005
- University of Hong Kong, 理学修士, 2000
- University of Hong Kong, B.Sc., 1998
- Manchester Metropolitan University, C.P.E., 2003
- Chinese - Cantonese
- Chinese - Mandarin