Please join Sidley for the Bay Area Lifesciences Roundtable, an afternoon of provocative discussions addressing cutting-edge trends and hot topics.
Getting Approved: Creative Approaches to Ensuring Regulatory Success in New Product Development
- Lisa Taylor Ash, General Counsel, Shape Therapeutics
- Maryam Khotani, Associate General Counsel, Practice Group Leader, Genentech
- Michael Listgarten, General Counsel, RAPT Therapeutics
- Joel Silver, JD, RAC, Lead Regulatory Counsel at Gilead Sciences
- Torrey Cope, Partner, Food, Drug and Medical Device, Sidley
Getting Paid: Strategies to address emerging issues in drug pricing and reimbursement at all phases of drug development, marketing, and business development activities.
- Megan Duplanty, Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Erin Quirk, M.D., President, Terns Pharmaceuticals
- Rekha Ramesh, Vice President, Head of Global Policy, Government Affairs and Policy, Gilead Sciences
- Meenakshi Datta, Partner, Global Co-leader, Healthcare, Sidley
Getting Funded: Prioritizing your pipeline and exploring funding alternatives and strategic opportunities to advance your initiatives.
- Rekha Hemrajani, Member, Board of Directors, BioAge Labs
- Grace McMahon, Head of Transactions, Merck
- Frank Tang, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
- Frank Rahmani, Partner, Global Life Sciences and Capital Markets, Sidley
1:00 p.m. - Registration
1:30 p.m. - Program
Cocktail reception to follow
Who Should Attend
Executives, Investors, General Counsel and Company Counsel
For questions, please contact GlobalLifeSci@sidley.com.