Sidley is pleased to share the March 2022 issue of Sidley Perspectives on M&A and Corporate Governance, a quarterly newsletter designed to keep you current on what we consider to be the most important legal developments involving M&A and corporate governance matters.
- Ten Questions to Ask Before Joining a Public Company Board of Directors
- Remedying Deals With Antitrust Issues Has Gotten Harder
- Privacy and Cybersecurity Risks in Transactions – Impacts From Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Addressing Security Incidents and Other Diligence Considerations
- Corwin Cleanse Clarified: Key Lessons for Interested Directors
- New School SPAC Subject to Old School Rules: Delaware Court of Chancery Rejects SPAC Sponsor’s Motion to Dismiss
- Extraordinary Times May Still Call for Ordinary Measures: Delaware Supreme Court Affirms Buyer’s Termination of $5.8 Billion Transaction
- Court to Activists (Again): Follow the Rules or Suffer the Consequences
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE DEVELOPMENTS
- Institutional Investors Continue to Increase Their Expectations Regarding Board Diversity
- SEC Proposes Far-Reaching Rules for “Enhancement and Standardization” of Climate-Related Disclosures
- SEC Proposes New Cybersecurity Risk Management and Governance Rules for Public Companies
Current and past issues of Sidley Perspectives on M&A and Corporate Governance are available on our website. View the March 2022 issue here and past issues here.
If you have any questions regarding this issue of Sidley Perspectives or suggestions for topics to be covered in future issues, please contact the Sidley lawyer with whom you usually work or Claire Holland, the editor of the newsletter, at email@example.com.
Sidley Austin LLP provides this information as a service to clients and other friends for educational purposes only. It should not be construed or relied on as legal advice or to create a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking advice from professional advisers.
Attorney Advertising—Sidley Austin LLP, One South Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60603. +1 312 853 7000. Sidley and Sidley Austin refer to Sidley Austin LLP and affiliated partnerships, as explained at www.sidley.com/disclaimer.
© Sidley Austin LLP