Sidley is pleased to share the June 2023 issue of Sidley Perspectives on M&A and Corporate Governance, a quarterly newsletter designed to keep you current on what we consider to be the most important legal developments involving M&A and corporate governance matters.
- Earnings Pre-Release Considerations
- Update on the First Proxy Campaign Season With Universal Proxy Cards
- Corporate Officers’ Role in Corporate Governance: What Officers Need to Know
- Delaware Chancery Court Further Defines the Contours of What Constitutes a Sale of “Substantially All” Assets
- The Forum Selection Saga Continues: Part II
- Delaware Chancery Court Cancels Corwin for Post-Close Claims for Injunctive Relief
- Potential Control Does Not Equal Actual Control: Business Judgment Rule Protects Oracle-Netsuite Transaction
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE DEVELOPMENTS
- A Word of Caution for Boards Navigating Potential Disputes Among Directors or With Funds They Manage
- Expect More Delaware Corporations to Propose Officer Exculpation Charter Amendments Next Proxy Season
- Listed Companies Must Adopt Dodd-Frank Compliant Clawback Policies by December 1, 2023
- New SEC Rules Will Require More Detailed, Quarterly Disclosure of Buybacks and Rule 10b5-1 Plans Starting With the 2023 Form 10-K
- SEC Targets October 2023 to Finalize Key Rulemakings, Including on Climate Change and Cybersecurity Disclosures
If you have any questions regarding this issue of Sidley Perspectives or suggestions for topics to be covered in future issues, please contact the Sidley lawyer with whom you usually work or Claire Holland, the editor of the newsletter, at email@example.com.
Sidley Austin LLP provides this information as a service to clients and other friends for educational purposes only. It should not be construed or relied on as legal advice or to create a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking advice from professional advisers.
Attorney Advertising—Sidley Austin LLP, One South Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60603. +1 312 853 7000. Sidley and Sidley Austin refer to Sidley Austin LLP and affiliated partnerships, as explained at www.sidley.com/disclaimer.
© Sidley Austin LLP