CHRIS EISWERTH concentrates his practice on advising clients in various industries prior to litigation, briefing and arguing jurisdictional, merits, and discovery motions in state and federal courts, providing strategic advice across jurisdictions and serving as appellate counsel.
Christopher’s recent matters include:
Appellate and Trial-Court Litigation
- Representing a leading medical device manufacturer in defending numerous suits in federal and state trial courts and on appeal
- Representing a nutrition supplement bar manufacturer in false-advertising suits in multiple trial courts
- Representing an energy company is defending against claims regarding land loss in Louisiana
- Representing a mining company in a CERCLA appeal before the Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Representing an in-flight internet service provider in appeal of order regarding “click-wrap” contracts before the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
In addition, Chris has assisted in the drafting of numerous merits and certiorari-stage briefs before the United States Supreme Court.