HANNAH POSEN is an associate in the Environmental group of the firm’s Chicago office.
Hannah graduated with high distinction from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2016. While in law school, Hannah was the Administrative Director of the Iowa Moot Court Board and a Contributing Editor of the Iowa Law Review. Hannah received her B.A. in Political Science, cum laude, from Columbia University, and B.A. in Modern Jewish Studies, magna cum laude, from the Jewish Theological Seminary.
Prior to joining Sidley, Hannah served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Michael J. Melloy of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois - General
- U.S. District Court, C.D. of Illinois
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2016 (with high distinction, Order of the Coif)
- The Jewish Theological Seminary, B.A., 2013 (magna cum laude)
- Columbia University, B.A., 2013 (cum laude)
- Michael J. Melloy, U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit (2016 - 2017)