ANDY RODHEIM is a litigation associate in the firm’s Chicago office.
Andy received his J.D., magna cum laude, from Northwestern University School of Law, where he received the John Paul Stevens Prize for graduating first in his class. While at Northwestern, Andy served as a managing editor of the Northwestern University Law Review and participated in the school’s Supreme Court Clinic, where he helped draft multiple certiorari petitions to the United States Supreme Court. Andy received his B.A. in political science and economics, magna cum laude, from Northwestern University.
Prior to joining Sidley, Andy served as a law clerk to Judge Joel M. Flaum of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois - General
- Northwestern School of Law, J.D., 2017 (magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, John Paul Stevens Prize (First in Graduating Class))
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2014 (magna cum laude)
- Joel M. Flaum, U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit (2017 - 2019)