STEPHANIE KOH serves as co-leader of Sidley’s global IP Litigation practice. Stephanie focuses on complex patent litigation and has achieved substantial trial success on behalf of some of the world’s most sophisticated organizations. She has represented clients in both offensive and defensive postures in cases involving a wide variety of technologies, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, power converters and communications systems. Recognized as an “Illinois Patent Star” by Managing IP (2021, 2022), Stephanie frequently leads case teams and argues high stakes dispositive motions that have led to countless victories for her clients. Leveraging her training in chemical engineering, Stephanie is well-positioned to quickly establish in-depth understanding of technologies involved in her clients’ businesses and is thus a fierce advocate in the courtroom.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois - General
- U.S. District Court, W.D. of Michigan
- シカゴ大学法科大学院 , 法務博士, 2001 (with high honors, Order of the Coif, Book Review and Business Editor, Law Review)
- Rice University, B.S. in Chemical Engineering, 1996 (magna cum laude)
- J. Harvie Wilkinson III, U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit (2001 - 2002)