KATHERINE OLSON is a member of the Commercial Litigation and Disputes and White Collar: Government Litigation and Investigations groups. Katherine represents corporate and individual clients in connection with internal and federal investigations, enforcement actions brought by a variety of federal agencies, and complex commercial litigation matters.
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- District of Columbia
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 法務博士, 2015 (summa cum laude, Note and Comment Editor, Catholic University Law Review)
- McMaster University, M.A., 2009
- Harvard University, A.B., 2006
- Victor J. Wolski, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (2016 - 2017)