NILS GRAVENHORST’s main area of focus is advising on debt finance transactions, with clients including private equity sponsors, corporates, investment banks and credit funds.
Nils has experience in leveraged transactions, distressed acquisitions, financial restructuring and general banking.
Recent examples of Nils’ work include advising:
- Partners Group, a leading global private markets firm, on expanding the shareholder base of International Schools Partnership, a leading international group of K-12 schools.
- KKR on its acquisition of Argenta, a leading animal pharmaceutical research and manufacturing company.
- King Street on the financing of a hotel and apartment complex in Mayfair, London.
- ACPS Automotive, a technology and market leader in towbars/hitches for cars, SUVs, and vans, on the completion of its financial restructuring.
- Travelex on its financial and operational restructuring.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of the Azzurri Group.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of CarTrawler.
- Two private equity firms with respect to committed €575 million senior secured facilities in connection with their joint bid for the acquisition of a manufacturing business.
Before joining Sidley in 2018, Nils trained at another international law firm in London.